“Stressed, blessed, and coffee obsessed.”
Are you one of us too? Wish you had a cup of coffee ready in the morning before you even have to open your eyes?
We understand. Because nothing makes sense before coffee! Coffee is your fuel, coffee is your life. And the best part is, you can now also devour it in the shower inside!
Surprised? We’re talking about the heavenly, amazing, coffee soap! Doesn’t this sound divine?
Read on to find out how you can easily make this sensational soap at home.
What you need
- Fresh, ground Coffee (of course!) However, we suggest you hold back that love and use only a tablespoon full.
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- A few drops of fragrance oil like vanilla or cinnamon. If you want to keep your coffee love pure, you may skip this ingredient.
- 5 lbs of milk soap base (preferably organic, goat milk)
- Individual, silicone bar soap molds. Or you can also use a single loaf mold and cut it into pieces at the end.
- A plastic spoon for mixing, which you don’t intend to use for food servings in the future.
What to do
- Cut the soap base into smaller pieces and melt them gently on a double boiler (on low heat) or using a water bath.
- Once completely melted, remove the base from heat and quickly mix in the coffee, almond oil and fragrance oil (if applicable).
- Pour the mixture in molds and let it set for few hours.
- Gently pull the soaps out from the molds.
- Your homemade delight is ready to use!
Isn’t that super easy?
Besides its gratifying smell, this natural soap will also help exfoliate your skin and boost your mood further, helping you tune your mornings to the euphoria of coffee.
So, are you already on your way to make one? You can also wrap them up and gift them to your friends and family. Let them treat their senses too!