One of the most recent purchases was the DermaSet Anti-Aging Cream for Wrinkles. It’s been on the market for quite some time, but recently I realized they reformulated their products, so I decided to go back and take a second look. DermaSet is a face cream that can be used on the decolletage and neck.
The company promotes this cream as an all-in-one, and you know how much I love that. One cream that I can use for all my anti-aging needs. I like to use the same cream on my eyes, so I needed to make sure that DermaSet’s new formula is gentle enough for that delicate skin but tough enough to tackle my 40 plus aging skin.
DermaSet promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, tighten the skin throughout the face and neck area, reduce red spots and discoloration, and give the skin a youthful, natural glow. Sign me up!
Upon receiving this product, I was pretty impressed by the packaging. Simple, clean, and a bottle that stands upright, so I know that I will use it until the final drop. I love the gentle scent. It is almost like an oatmeal fragrance but very faint. I personally do not do well with fragrances on my skin. I know that I am not alone in this. When I use creams that contain too many fragrances, I tend to have breakouts, and that is not fun.
The list of ingredients is impressive. All-natural and cruelty-free! Here are some of the key ingredients:
● Apple stem cells- are known to repair and regenerate skin cells. They also assist in repairing damage to the skin that comes with aging and UV rays over time.
● Dermaxyl- stimulates cell communication and repairs aging skin, AKA wrinkles. When using a product that contains Dermaxyl, you are also protecting your skin from future damage and healing the current damage to the skin.
● Matrixyl – promotes the creation of new collagen in the skin. Collagen is vital to youthful-looking skin.
● Hyaluronic Acid – moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! That is the main job of hyaluronic acid. Many creams on the market contain this powerful ingredient because it is so effective and necessary in skincare.
● Sea Fennel – is a powerful antioxidant that is packed with sea salt minerals, potassium, iodine, and Vitamins A, C, and E. Sea fennel is known for its soothing properties that are guaranteed to rejuvenate the skin.
● Edelweiss Stem Cells- come from the Edelweiss flower, of course. This flower can be found in the Alpine mountains, and it contains anti-inflammatory properties as well as many antioxidants.
● Argireline Extract- promotes collagen and helps prevent new wrinkle formation in the future.
The bottom line:
After using DermaSet for three months, I can honestly say that I do see results. I like the texture of my skin. It seems smoother to the touch and definitely more hydrated. What I also noticed was the crow’s feet seemed less visible, and my dark spots had become more camouflaged into the skin. I do not need to hide behind my heavy make-up anymore! The little wrinkles that were around my lips and mouth are almost gone as well. My skin did not become red or agitated at all. I used this cream twice daily and applied only a small pea-sized amount each time. I still have a substantial amount of cream left in the bottle, so this tells me that the price is worth it. I assume I can use it for another couple of months before I need to buy this cream again. I am very excited about this!
How much DermaSet do I use, and when can I start to see results?
DermaSet has a gentle formula that is recommended for daily use. I used this product twice daily and saw results after 2 months. A little goes a long way, a pea-sized amount is efficient for that all-over facial glow.
How much does DermaSet cost?
Dermaset offers a bundle program so the more you buy, the more you will save. One 2oz bottle that will last a few months is priced at $55. A double package is $109, and the triple pack is $156.
How do I know if DermaSet is the right anti-aging cream for me?
Both men and women can use this specially formulated cream. With all-natural ingredients, you will see that there are no unnecessary fillers and parabens in this cream. The cream does have a very delicate scent that is not too overbearing for those that have more sensitive skin. With that being said, it is always wise to test a small area before the first time using any cream. Every skin is so different that it is hard to guarantee no reaction, although it is not likely with DermaSet.
What is the DermaSet return policy?
There is a 15-day money-back guarantee.
There you have it, my honest review of this fabulous cream. I hope that this helped, and I look forward to writing another beauty review very soon.