Cellulite is an extremely common skin problem that affects more women than it does men. According to an article in Self, Dendy Engleman, a board-certified dermatology surgeon said that 93% of women have cellulite.
That’s not an exact estimate, but a close guesstimate. Essentially, almost every woman in the United States has cellulite. And we’re all looking for a way to get rid of it. We recently came across a product known as Life’s Butter AntiC-Cellulite Cream.
Before we review this product, let’s get more familiar with this skincare problem.
If you don’t already know, cellulite is described as dimpled or lumpy areas on the skin. You often find it around the butt, thighs and stomach regions. At iSkinCareReviews, we try to help you treat cellulite with lists of popular anti-cellulite creams
, natural cellulite remedies, and medical-grade skincare products heavily backed by science. So what’s the point in another anti-cellulite cream article?
We all have different skin types and different skin care needs. One popular anti-cellulite cream may work for 80% of its users, but what about the other 20%? It’s also important to note that our skincare routines are all different. The products we use impact the way other skincare products (such as anti-cellulite cream) react with our skin. For example, certain cleansers can be occlusive. This means it prevents other ingredients from penetrating the skin and performing its job effectively.
Our goal is to provide variety and expose you to products that actually work. If that product doesn’t work, we’ll provide you with another.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream
We like to promote skin care products with natural, highly-effective ingredients. They may not all be medical grade products, but some of them do work. Life’s Butter is a new company that promotes natural ingredients that target and treat cellulite. There are two important reasons why we recommend this product:
We probably mentioned these ingredients once or twice before. Don’t remember them? Here’s a refresher.
L-Carnitine for Cellulite
This amino acid is found in anti-cellulite creams because it helps you burn energy and lose weight. There’s little scientific evidence that weight loss reduces cellulite, however many skincare experts claim that it works. Furthermore, people who have lost weight have seen a reduction in cellulite. So assuming it works (which appears to be the case), L-carnitine aids the body in metabolizing or breaking down, fat.
Keep in mind that when you lose weight, you lose cellulite – but not all together. You cannot get rid of cellulite – not through weight loss, exercise, spa treatments or anti-cellulite creams. But you can reduce it to the point where you regain your confidence.
CoQ10 (Q10) for Cellulite
Life’s Butter Cellulite Cream has a second ingredient we like to see in anti-cellulite products: CoQ10. This ingredient acts as a plumping agent, to fill in the dimpled marks on your skin. When combined with other ingredients that act as plumping agents, you should see smoother skin within weeks.
How to use: Apply gel-cream twice daily to trouble areas, such as thighs, buttocks and stomach.
Fragrance: Coconut and Cupuaçu Butter
Size: 6 Oz
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat. Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Coconut Oil + Glycerin), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Carnitine, Chondrus Crispus Extract (Carrageen), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract (Lotus Flower Extract), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Maltodextrin, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.