It seems that coffee scrubs are the new” it “product in beauty and self-care these days. Me, being the one that must try it all and know it all went out and bought a few to try. I have to say that they were all surprisingly good, but the one that I am calling my new fave has got to be Life’s Butter Coffee Scrub!
I felt the urge to get on here and share my thoughts and opinions about this incredible product. One that I believe is for anyone that wants to get that expensive spa scrub feeling but likes to be in their home while doing so. It is a Coffee Scrub, and it is so addicting. I immediately felt invigorated and my skin has never been smoother. I have issues with stretch marks and cellulite (who doesn’t) and my skin is visibly clearer and more smoothed out. I also tend to get breakouts on my arms and this scrub has even helped with that. If you are consistent with this product you should see a change as well.
This coffee scrub is from the USA-based company, Life’s Butter that brought us the dry brush and anti-cellulite treatment cream not too long ago. This company honestly believes in giving the best possible quality for the most reasonable prices. There are no added fillers or parabens. Zero harsh chemicals and always all-natural, organic ingredients. Another plus is that this product is cruelty-free. Safe for everyday use although I personally found that 3-4 times per week work best for me. Being that it is a coffee scrub, the main ingredients here are in fact COFFEE. Other than that, you will find:
- Organic Shea Butter- In shea butter, you will find many fatty acids and vitamins. There are no chemicals in shea butter making it safe and effective. Shea Butter also contains some skin whitening effects as well as anti-wrinkle effects. Shea Butter is mostly popular for its anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant impacts.
- Dead Sea Salt- this is an amino acid that is extremely popular in anti-cellulite creams due to its fat-burning properties. It does this by burning the stored fats that are a major cellulite cause giving skin a bulge free appearance.
- Organic Fair Trade Kona Coffee- this component is also known as carrageen or seaweed. This seaweed is loaded with vitamins and minerals that will nourish the skin and give it a more visible, glowing look.
- Coffee Arabica Seed Oil- This is an essential oil that contains large amounts of fatty acids and vitamin E. It is also known to increase the flexibility of the skin and firmness as well.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil- a natural antioxidant in the body that assists in cell regrowth.
- Organic Olive Oil- packed with Vitamins A, D, K, and E. If you are prone to breakouts and even acne, this will help control those issues. Olive oil kills bacteria more than any other oil.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil- Containing Vitamins E and C, and fatty acids that will help preserve and protect your skin.
The smell is like a subtle cup of Joe and if you love coffee you will love this. I use it in the morning shower and it literally wakes me up and gets me so energized for the rest of the day. However, unlike the other companies of scrubs that I tried; the scent is not overbearing so you will not smell like coffee all day!