Your skin starts to change, leaving behind blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles. How can you get rid of these signs of aging? By using a homemade anti-aging face serum!
Are you curious to know everything about a good DIY anti-aging face serum? This article is just the thing you need to have a look at.
Ingredients to Add into Your Face Serum
Jojoba oil works as the ideal base oil, resembling the natural oils in your skin. It works great for all kinds of skin especially an aging skin.
Rosehip Seed Oil
It is packed with fatty acids that help soften your skin – something every old skin needs.
Vitamin E improves fine lines and wrinkles by providing antioxidants that boost your skin. It also protects your skin from the sun damage, encouraging healthy growth of new cells.
The essential oil cleanses your face, perfect for acne-prone skin.
It is another essential oil, very strong and powerful. It cures various skin problems like chapped skin and wrinkles.
Lavender essential oil lightens the appearance of age spots and scars.
It promotes the growth of new cells and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Prepare the Face Serum?
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon rosehip seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Myrrh essential oil
- 2 drops Patchouli essential oil
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 dark glass dropper bottle
- Add all the ingredients in a small bottle. Gently roll the bottle to mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply a ¼ to ½ dropper full of serum on your face and neck before going to bed.
Apply this face serum daily and keep all the aging signs at bay! For those of you who aren’t into making your own serum, we have the perfect solution for you! You can order DermaSet’s 3D Rollerball Technology with Kinetin and Peptide available for pre-order now.