Do you find your eyes drawn to the sleek and healthy nails of the girls around you? While you find yourself fascinated by such beautiful nails, there’s a good chance you feel terrible about your own, don’t you?
Well, not anymore! With these 3 simple tips for long, shiny and healthy nails mentioned below, you will be able to step into the glorious world of glitz and glamour. You too would be able to brag about your pretty nails!
Olive Oil Massage
- Dip your fingertips in a bowl filled with warm water for 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure the water is sprinkled with a few drops of olive oil.
- Once through, wipe your fingers with a towel and then massage your nails with olive oil gently.
Follow this tip every night and watch your nails sparkle with a healthy shine!
- Petroleum jelly is an excellent moisturizer. It is known for its hydrating effects and thus, restores your nails to life, bringing a brilliant shine on them.
- Before going to bed, dip your nails in petroleum jelly or dab some petroleum jelly on your nails, and massage gently in circles.
Follow this tip every night and your nails will become shiny and healthy within a matter of two weeks.
The citrus in lemon is known for its bleaching traits. As a result, when you dip your nails in lemon, or when you cleanse your nails with lemon juice using a cotton dab, you allow the citrus to naturally remove pollution and dirt off your nails, giving them a healthy shine.
- In a bowl, squeeze some lemon juice and dip your fingertips in it.
- Add warm water and vinegar in the bowl, and brush your nails (while keeping them soaked).
Wash your hands with warm water after about 10 minutes for naturally shiny and healthy nails.