Are you struggling with skin issues no matter how hard you are trying? Most people (especially females) like to have flawless skin, but since there is so much available on the market, choosing the right products or devices can be hard. There are certain beauty products and devices that often lead to premature aging, large pores, over exfoliated skin, or acne breakouts, which is why, individuals want a product or device that can give them perfect skin without causing anything bad.
In this case, the best option would be the PMD Clean Facial Device.
What Is It?
The PMD Clean Facial Device is a face-cleansing device. It has over 7 thousand vibrations in a minute and the SonicGlow technology makes sure you are getting a deep cleanse while your skin feels firm, lifted, and toned for a super youthful appearance.
It costs $99.
- SonicGlow Technology– This device has 7,000 vibrations in one minute and it has the ability to remove all impurities from the skin by breaking down the oils and dirt from your pores. While it is taking off all these impurities, it does not strip off your skin’s natural oils.
- Beauty of Silicone– The silicone on this device is an ultra-hygienic silicone, it is odor-resistant, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and it is waterproof. This brush is easy to use and it never needs to get replaced.
- Customized for All Skin Types– This deep facial cleansing device has gentle bristles that are suitable for all skin types. There are 4 customizable modes that this brush can be set on to provide every individual with the best cleaning experience.
- Anti-Aging Facial Massages– The SonicGlow technology of this facial brush can supercharge the skin. When using moisturizers or serums with this brush, your skin will begin to look and feel more youthful.
How to Use It
- Start off by rinsing your face with lukewarm water and rub in a gentle cleanser.
- Place the PMD Clean Facial Device under the water and turn it on. For optimum cleansing results, turn it onto mode 1 or 2.
- With circular motions, start moving the head of the brush onto your entire face for cleansing. You can safely spend more time rubbing the areas of your face that are more problematic.
- Rinse your face again and the PMD Clean Facial Device then pat it dry.
If you want to massage, then modes 3 and 4 are recommended. Put your skin care products on and use the backside of the PMD Clean Facial Device to gently massage them on. When using this device, serums are more effective because your skin absorbs them better.
Is it Worth the Money?
In our opinion, the PMD Clean Facial Device is worth the money. Just one facial device performs so many different tasks with great results. However, if you are tight on budget, there are other alternatives to this facial device. The Solo Mio face cleanser, for example, works similarly without as many benefits and is under $40.