Are you ready to ditch your bronzer and concealer? You better be because with these recipes, you can have a naturally clear, healthy and glowing skin.
Scroll down to read about the 3 super healthy smoothies that can give your skin a boost of health.
1. Super Mango Smoothie
Our Super Mango smoothie has loads of carotenoid that works to promote healthy skin. Here’s how to make it.
- Take about ¼ cup of mango cubes and ¼ cup of mashed ripe avocados.
- Add them to ½ cup of mango juice and 2 – 3 spoons of fat-free vanilla yogurt.
- Add 1 spoon of fresh lime juice and 1 spoon of sugar (optional) before mixing the ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth and garnish with sliced mango or strawberry!
Your smoothie includes about 269 cals, 1.3 g sat fat, 4g protein, 5.6g fibers and 49.5g carbs per serving.
2. Funky Kiwi Smoothie
If you like the funky taste of kiwi, this smoothie is for you! Filled with vitamin C, this smoothie will work as a powerful anti-aging agent. Here’s how you can make it.
- Mix a cup of chopped kale and in ½ cup of peeled and chopped kiwi.
- Add ½ cup of fresh orange juice.
- Add ½ cup of cilantro sprigs and chopped rib celery, each, before blending all the ingredients.
One serving of this smoothie includes about 92 cals, 0.1g sat fat, 36mg sodium, 2.6g protein, 21g carbs and 3g fiber.
3. Carrot Cake Smoothie
Our carrot cake smoothie is going to sooth your cake cravings! It takes like a carrot cake and contains a high percentage of beta-carotene and alpha-carotene that work to give you a glowing skin.
- In ½ cup of carrot juice, mix 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder and 1 spoon of toasted wheat germ.
- Add 1 spoon of flaxseed, a ¼ spoon of ground cinnamon and 2g of glucomannan.
- Blend all the ingredients.
- One serving of this smoothie includes about 300 cals, 12.5 g sat fat, 127 mg sodium, 26g protein, 21.7g carbs and 3g fiber.
So, which one of these amazing smoothies are you going to try first?