Aloe Vera is perhaps one of the best beauty wonders of nature. It is packed with nutrients that enable it to help firm up the skin’s texture. The high percentage of water in its composition provides instant hydration to the skin, leaving it moisturized and supple. Furthermore, it works as a soothing agent for sensitive skin and fights against pimples and acne to give you soft, smooth skin.
In short, you can use aloe vera to deal with a number of beauty problems. Here are a few ways to use this wonder of nature to get healthy skin and hair.
1. Skin Toner
Toners are great for people with oily skin and for those who want extra cleansing after applying makeup. The good news is that you can make an all-natural Aloe Vera toner at home by following a few simple steps.
- Cut off a slice of an aloe vera plant and spoon out the gel from it.
- Mix this gel with a small amount of water to make aloe vera juice.
- Add 1 spoon of rose water or simply add 1-2 drops of essential oils.
- Your aloe vera toner is ready!
Use a cotton ball to apply it all over your face and leave it overnight for best results.
2. Eye Serum
Dark circles and puffiness around the eyes area can really mess up your look. Here’s how you can reduce dark circles and puffiness overnight by using aloe vera.
- Take 1 spoon of pure aloe vera gel.
- Mix half spoon of green tea.
- Make sure the mixture is not runny or watery!
- Apply a layer around your eyes and leave it overnight.
You’ll surely wake up with fresh bright eyes!
3. For Dry Hair
Treat dry ends using aloe vera. Simply apply some of its gel on the dry ends of your hair and leave overnight. Next morning, you will notice a visible difference in your hair. The best part is that you don’t even have to wash it out!
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on this miracle plant and start using it today!