Fillerina is a “cosmetic filler treatment” that can be used at home.
It is made of six hyaluronic acids that are supposed to enhance* the appearance of cheekbones and lips. It can also be used on other parts of the body that are excessively wrinkly. It claims to plump the skin without having to pay for expensive, risky surgical bills.
The price begins at $79 (and consumers choose which kit they need).
Fillerina has a small precision applicator that allows consumers to precisely apply the gel in their expression lines, fine lines, and wrinkles. It can also work on areas that require a lift (cheeks and lips). The six different hyaluronic acids work as the perfect team to plump and fill in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid– a common skin care agent that has the ability to provide hydration and restore the moisture so it can bind the water molecules of the skin
- Matrifull– the main active component which promotes the production of fibronectin and collagen (these two proteins are essential for plump and tight skin)
- It contains Hyaluronic acid that is beneficial for the skin
- Promotes the fibronectin and collage production
- It works well to fight signs of aging skin
- It can be used at home and is suitable for acne-prone skin
- It claims to give results in 2 weeks
- The precise applicator is very helpful
- Available in 3 levels for different skin types
How to Use
Wash the face with a gentle cleaner. Using the precise applicator, apply a reasonable amount on the problem area. Let the product stay on for 10 minutes without any massaging or anything that might take it off.
Afterwards, apply the nourishing firming cream with the fingertips and spread it all over the face. With the help of the palms, gently tap the product into the skin.
Experts say drink a glass or two of water before applying it.
All the ingredients are clinically proven and safe. If you do notice any problem,-however- stop using the product. Start by applying small portions behind the ear or forearm to see how the skin is reacting.
This product seems to be promising. While some people are giving positive reviews, others are not so happy. However, there is a money back guarantee so the product can be tried.
*results may vary.