Coming across the initial aging signs can be quite detrimental to your self-esteem.
Having wrinkles, brown spots, and fine lines on your skin make you miss your well-nourished visage dearly.
Investing in an over-the-counter serum can cost you heaps of money, making it impossible for middle-class women to make the most of it. This is precisely the reason why we have come up with a DIY face serum.
The best thing about it is that the serum can be prepared at home with easily available ingredients.
Continue to read this post to know how to make a face serum for mature skin.
DIY Face Serum to Prepare
- 30 ml dark colored glass bottle with a dropper
- 10 ml hemp seed oil
- 10 ml pomegranate seed oil
- 5 ml argan oil
- 4 drops geranium essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 6 drops rose essential oil
- Using a funnel, add hemp seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, and argan oil in a dark colored bottle.
- Now gently add essential oils into the serum bottle.
- Shake well to ensure all the ingredients are mixed well.
How to Use this Serum?
After cleaning and toning your face, take three to five drops of face serum on your palm. Now apply the oil directly to your skin. Gently massage for 2 to 3 minutes.
Since serums must be applied twice a day, it is best to apply it first in the morning after you have cleansed and toned your face. Then slather on a sunscreen before you head out. Ensure that you use the serum within six months.
Precautions to Follow
Before you properly apply the serum to your skin, do patch tests on your inner forearm to see if the skin is allergic to the oil or not. Also, store the oil bottle in a darker space, away from direct sunlight.
Now make your very own face serum today!