- Rose quartz – A light pink roller that reduces impurities and decreases stress. It drains the body of negative energy, detoxes the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Amethyst – These come in deep purple and blue crystals and are well-known to treat inflammation and acne-prone skin.
- Blue soladite – A deep blue crystal that can also treat inflammation. Additionally, it hydrates skin cells to increase the health of your skin.
- Red jasper – Blood red in complexion, this crystal is ideal for mature skin. It improves skin elasticity, prevents wrinkles and aids in the growth of new skin cells.
- Clear quartz – A beautiful clear crystal with “powerful healing energies”. It has a high silica content, which may not be good, as some crystalline silica is harmful. However, experts say that you can use the clear quartz roller with other crystals to amplify their energy potential.
Black obsidian is the sixth crystal.
Black Obsidian Face Roller
Ebony in color, it has the most powerful energy of all the crystals. It brings skin imbalances such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema to the surface and releases them from the body. It extracts negative energy which, some experts say, is beneficial to your muscle tissues.
If you desire a crystal more for its healing abilities, you will benefit from the black obsidian face roller in many ways. It can promote balance and inner-peace within the body, and has healing powers that can improve your mental well-being (stress, anxiety, etc.) and increase confidence.
It also has the potential to improve your skin. The black obsidian face roller minimizes pores, prevents breakouts, softens skin and hydrates skin. For a more radiant complexion, apply a face oil, serum, or night cream onto your skin.
The following technique is similar to that of any face roller: gently glide the crystal roller over your face in outward motions, moving towards your drainage points (one is beside both ears and the other is your clavicle).
Start at your neck with the large side of your roller. Gently roll down to your drainage point (the clavicle).
Move the roller across your right jawline and down the neck, toward the clavicle. Do this on both sides.
Roll the crystal from your mouth across your lower cheek, toward your drainage point (the ear). Do this on both sides.
Roll just above your upper lip (the spot between your nose and top lip) with the small side of the roller. Move it under your cheek bone, all the way across to your drainage point (the ear). Do this on both sides.
Press the large side of your black obsidian roller at the side of your nose and gently glide it across the center of your cheekbone, toward your drainage point (the ear). Do this on both sides.
Use the small side and very gently roll under your eyes, towards your drainage point (the ear). Do this on both sides.
Place the roller directly at the center of your forehead and roll across your eyebrows, gliding down toward your drainage point (the ear). Do this on both sides.
Finally, place the black obsidian roller at the center of your forehead and glide it down to your drainage point (the ear). Do this on both sides.
Do this technique for ten minutes a day for mental and physical relief. It can be done as an evening ritual after a stressful day, or in the morning to kick-start a positive day.
Always store your roller in a linen bag, as they are very delicate and this will prolong its use.